Dear Clients, Colleagues and Friends,
On June 26, 2020 Chester County officially entered the Green Phase. Like many local businesses that are now permitted to reopen, the firm is pleased to welcome our administrative staff and attorneys back to our office, subject to state and CDC guidelines. We are prepared to reopen in accordance with the precautions outlined by the CDC and will maintain preventative practices for the foreseeable future.
We would like to inform you of updated operations, effective during the Green Phase:
- Attorneys and administrative staff are permitted to return to the office. Each employee is required to confirm a temperature of less than 100.4 degrees with the designated Pandemic Safety Officer before entering the building. Social distancing, frequent hand washing, and sanitizing of both common areas and personal office space will always be upheld within the office building. A professional cleaning service will perform the proper sanitizing practices in accordance with CDC guidelines daily.
- The firm’s administrative staff and attorneys remain available by phone, email, and video conference. The firm’s hours of operation are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
- The office is not yet open to the public. Meetings and depositions will continue to be held by video conference. Should you have the need to visit our office, you will be greeted by the following sign posted at the entrance of our building:
This office environment is committed to protecting the health and safety of its employees and authorized visitors. This office is not open to the public. Do not enter if you do not have an appointment. All persons entering this building must strictly adhere to the following CDC guidelines:
- Wear a face covering over your nose and mouth
- Practice social distancing
- Do not enter if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath
We thank you for your continued cooperation as our community works together to protect and support one another.
All rights reserved. This publication may not be reproduced without the express written permission of Siana Law. This publication is designed to provide general information relating to the covered subject matter. None of the information is offered, nor should be construed, as legal advice. Although prepared by professionals, the materials contained in this publication are not intended to be utilized as a substitute for obtaining legal or other professional advice. We encourage you to obtain legal or other professional guidance regarding those specific matters for which you require assistance.